|I am a jewelry maker, doll collector, and photographer from Long Island. I have an extensive ball jointed doll collection, including a large collection of Once Upon a Time character dolls.|
10 Facts about Me:
- I live less than 1 mile from the beach
- I make jewelry out of parrot feathers (Jewels Of a Feather)
- Animals are my passion
- I have 16 tattoos
- I am obsessed with Once Upon a Time
- I have a Ryukin goldfish named Suki, and I love her more than I ever thought I could love a fish
- I am a certified SCUBA diver
- I am a photography buff
- I aspire to be able to steady my hand so I can do my own faceups
- I spend more on my dolls and pets than I do on myself
Questions from Atelier-Cynamon
- How many dolls you have? 40... and I totally did not realize this until now. I have a problem.
- Do they have background storys? Almost all of them do, but there are a few that are just pretty lol
- If you were given 1500$ right now, what would you do with it? I would order an Iplehouse Leonard, and use the rest to pay off credit card bills.
- Are you happy with your dolls? Extremely
- do you love to create a style for your dolls ? Yes. In fact, I find that I create my characters as small parts of my personality and give them styles that I wish I could pull off myself.
- Do you prefer fur or synthetic wigs? Short or longer? I prefer synthetic wigs, typically mohair. I am a mohair freak. And in general I'd say my wigs tend to be on the shorter side.
- Do you have a favorite company? It's a toss-up between Loongsoul, Angell-Studio, and Granado.
- What do you do in your spare time? Animal rescue, animal training, and I volunteer at my local aquarium.
- Do you take photos of your dolls? I try to as often as I can.
- Do you have pets? Yes.... way too many lol
- What was your first doll?
- How did you get into the BJD hobby?
- Do you prefer to create your own characters, or base dolls off of characters that already exist?
- What type of camera do you use in your BJD photography?
- Do you prefer dolls to look more realistic or more toony (large eyes, small nose, etc)?
- What is your grail doll? Do you own it?
- How many dolls are TOO many for you?
- What is the biggest thing you've given up because you chose, instead, to purchase a doll?
- Do you enjoy doing your own faceups?
- Do your family or friends ever say your dolls are "creepy"?